Friday, January 14, 2011

We're back!!

To our little home sweet home in dear Scotland the brave.

We had a two month (TWO MONTH) hiatus from St Andrews that was filled with many interesting and fun things, not the least of which was celebrating Christmas 47 times and trying to fit a plethora of new toys into our suitcases to be enjoyed for years to come. :) Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas? Because I do. And not just because people shower my baby with toys and books and clothes to get us through another year (though despite all the new toys, he is very committed to tupperware right now).

We are working on unpacking and re-organizing to accommodate our holiday blessings that came in many colors, plush, and plastic (not to mention my apparent NEED (NEED I tell you!) to make my home a cozy little place where everything is where it is supposed to be.. but who knows where that is, exactly? (I am a little bit OCD sometimes.. but only in the privacy of my own home (also.. are you still following this?))). So there will be some purging and atticking and giving away in the next few weeks.. if you're in the area, I have lots of clothes and shoes with your name on them!

Once we get ourselves into working order, I have some fun updates to share about the goings on of our last two months, not to mention some pictures of our ginormous child. He also has a really huge mouth it turns out. I'll try to get a good picture of that for you. He also really likes to shove way too much food into his really huge mouth, but I'm going to spare you that one. Your welcome.

My large-mouthed child is currently snoozing the night away, and I am considering how nice it would be to join him. I also think I might give our blog a make over. I'm taking suggestions! And offers to do it for me! :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment