Wednesday, May 23, 2007

All Grown Up!

How things have progessed over the last few days! I signed a contract with Taylor to be their Admissions designer (and anyone else who might come along needing some designing), made myself a business name and logo, a quote sheet, and an invoice sheet, and turned my first invoice in to Amy! Whew! And, if that's not enough, I applied for a job at St Andrews (with what in Ian's words was a 'kick butt' application) as Secretary for their School of Biology and Gatty Marine Laboratory. So cool! So, needless to say, I'm feeling like quite the responsible adult. Although I'm still pretty nervous about this having my own business thing.. Basically, I don't want to do something wrong and go to jail. That would be very sad for me and husband, so let's just hope that doesn't happen :) I'll post a picture of my logo tomorrow (I don't have a picture on this computer) and I MIGHT be getting a website too, which would also be super cool. So uh, let me know if you need anything designed and you might get too see one of my cool invoices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment