Well, that about sums it up! :) After celebrating hubby’s b-day, we took off Monday with Mitch to go see Hope and Wes in St. Louis.. We had a blast of course and learned a great many things while we were there… Here are a few…
1. friendship bread – just as bad as a never ending chain letter and tastes good until you’ve eaten it every day for a few weeks.
2. green poo from eating cookie monster cake never gets old
3. ticks are disgusting no matter where you find them and st. louis is infested with them
4. you can play ‘frisbee’ golf with just about anything, but fireworks are the most exciting
5. watch out for neighbors who have the by-laws memorized… and when approaching that neighbor, always have a witness
6. super nice high pitched Chinese women can easily talk Ian into a few extra crab rangoons
7. high pitched Chinese women can also inspire some pretty great squealing contests and it seems the guys can’t typically win these, though they make some pretty spectacular faces trying
As you can see, we learned a lot, though there were many more good times had than just these, I mean, all the Goshert siblings together is bound to be pretty exciting. We got back on Thursday evening, worked on packing on Friday, and then I left hubby Saturday morning for dear Courtney’s wedding. He packed and moved all of the seating out of our house as well as put books all over the floor so you can't even really sit there anymore.. The wedding was fantastic. Beautiful bride, beautiful bridesmaids, beautiful friends, beautiful setting, strawberry kiwi punch, what more could you want? So, now it’s back to packing for a while. We have to be out this week! Oh the sadness… but, as we all know, change is good, especially when it involves moving to a country with lots of sheep… cute sheep… very cute.. :)
Yeah, i'm working on that whole posting of pictures thing.. I'll get there guys, I will.