Friday, April 11, 2008

Traveling is often surreal...

I have always thought so. Ian and I were commenting on that last night after we got home (16 hours after we started yesterday morning). We left Germany to go to Switzerland, to fly to London, to fly to Edinburgh, to catch a couple buses to St Andrews. I don't think I'll ever get over the fact that you can start your day in one country and end it in another that is so far away. Surreal.

We had an amazing time, and even with the extent that we had to rely on public transportation, had no trouble getting there and back. I'm planning on doing a full post about the trip this weekend (it will be abbreviated though, I promise.. It was a long trip).

Praise the Lord for His goodness to us and these amazing opportunities to broaden our minds and take in more of his creation - especially the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment