Thursday, April 09, 2009

In through the nose, out through the mouth..

Ok. This is a big step for me.. We don’t have a full-length mirror, so I never see my profile. This means, any time I do see my profile I’m like, “What the…?!?” (No there are no curse words in there.. the phrase actually ends with the word ‘the’ when I say it.. I didn’t want you to worry) My belly doesn’t look quite so big when you just look down on it (my view all the live-long day), but when you see it from the side.. whoa.

So, If you look at this picture and think, “ooooooooooo man.. she is ginormous,” just don’t tell me.. mkay? I just recently became comfortable with the thought of actually needing to wear maternity clothes, so I may need a week or two to come to grips with the cause for that need to wear maternity clothes.

Ok, so here’s belly shot from somewhere between 13 and 14 weeks..


I know.. my outfit is pretty classy.

And here’s where we are now, somewhere between 20 and 21 weeks..


Just imagine I am going “Naaaa Naaaaaaaa!” (like an extended tada with ‘n’s) while you look at it because that is what I was doing. And don’t mind the crazy hair.. need I remind you I live in a very moist climate, leading to very frizzy hair? It’s like living in the rainforest without the hot.. and without the huge species of everything.. except seagulls. We have huge ones of those.

So, if this makes you take pity on me and my large self, just send me clothes that I will look cute in :)

The end.

3 comments:

  1. You look tiny, so I don't know what you are talking about! So are you going to get your momma to send some cute stuff from Old Navy? We have Gap maternity in Cambridge so they must sell it here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you could get any cuter. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete