Sunday, June 14, 2009

Let me whet your appetite..

Stay tuned this week...

big things are coming..

Like a post and a slideshow about Mom & Dad's visit and all the BEAUTIFUL things we saw with them..

And also a new belly shot!

And you'll even get to see Ian's second home-made cookie monster cake for his birthday.. which is better than the first in my humble opinion..

And maybe.. just maybe.. but i make no promises.. I might get back into blogging regularly about interesting discoveries and musings and artwork and such like I used to :) I know you've missed it!

These are the things I am looking forward to as my work schedule gradually decreases and I have more and more days off! So.. hopefully we'll be getting a bit more exciting around here in the very near future.

I just wanted you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment