Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok, Ok, Ok, Your wish is my command..

Pictures, pictures, pictures! That's all you people want! :)

I suppose I can understand.. I mean he is a dashing young lad. Who wouldn't want to stare into those baby blues as much as possible!?

This post is an Ode to Aed's Tongue. He seriously has a thing for his tongue. I mean seriously. I tried to take some smiley pictures of him yesterday and I think I maybe got three where his tongue wasn't involved. So.. for your viewing pleasure.. Aed's tongue. :)

(reminder: you can always click on the picture to see a nice big version of it!)



This is by far my favorite of the day. If that doesn't melt your heart, nothing will :)


Doesn't he look like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes in this one?? That's all I can think about when I look at it!












By the way... Our little man is getting so big! He weighed 11lbs 8oz on Monday this week. Daaaaaaaaaaaang. He's outgrowing some of my favorite outfits.. on to the next ones! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment