Friday, October 08, 2010

Two Lost Photographs

These photographs were intended to go in another post. But, I forgot to include them. So I decided to give them their own post.


This is an apple pie I made a while ago when we had some friends over for dinner. Apples from the back yard - seriously, everyone should have their own apple tree.. It was delicious and as you can see, it was my first time doing a lattice top crust. Hopefully practice will lead to improvement :)


Pictured here is a still life including the evidence of a spaghetti sauce that I improved one night for dinner. It was also delicious.. I could tell by Ian's exclamation of joy after he put it in his mouth. I just liked the stuff on the counter.. that's all there is to it.

Tada! Two random pictures for your Friday night consumption.. you can thank me later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment