Monday, August 06, 2007

the little house!

well I have been really bad at taking our little green house around.. well I always have it with me, I've just been forgetting to take pictures of it. I remembered, however, while we were driving home from Florida and my brother and I were playing with the camera I have on my computer. Here's where the house ended up...



Now we all know that Mitchell's mouth is huge, but that is using a distortion that the camera does, so don't get too excited to make fun of him for his gargantuan mouth. Anyway.. We're less than a month away from our new home!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oops. We never did take a picture with that house, did we? Oh well. Uh... I had the time of my life with you. Seriously, I was on the verge of dying before I visited and now I totally feel refreshed for the week. Praise the Loooord. Love you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries alex, it was just posted twice... and we did take a pic with the house before we left :)

    ReplyDelete