Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Am I the only mother that enjoys ridiculous pictures of her child?

I am thinking not.

But, if so, my apologies.

Exhibit A


I love this picture.

I was trying to take a picture of him on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. The lighting was great so I set up a little makeshift background (Ian later asked me if we were playing ‘fort’ before church :). But, I just could not get a good picture of him. We tried many, many positions..

Which led to this picture. He was annoyed that I kept positioning him and taking his picture instead of playing with him.

Cutie patootie.

Then there is this one..


I have no idea what that face is about, but that wrinkly nose is all I’ve ever hoped for.

And finally..


There are just too many captions for me to pick just one. I mean seriously.

What a kiddo.

No comments:

Post a Comment