Saturday, August 14, 2010

Might as well face it, I’m addicted to wipes..

Not butt wipes though, cleaning wipes.

I have my arsenal of wipes that I love. If you look passed the baby wipes, you’ll find disinfecting face wipes, kitchen wipes, floor wipes, bathroom wipes, and hand wipes.

I know a spray bottle and towel work for most, but I just have a thing for pre-moistened dryer sheets when I’m cleaning my house (and child). Call me wasteful, but my kitchen counters are clean!

I’m not sure when this addiction began exactly, but it works in Ian’s favor. I find cleaning with wipes very satisfying, so it happens much more frequently than it once did.

I don’t buy anything special, just generic ones from whichever store I am bestowing my patronage upon.

If you’ve never tried them, go get yourself a pack of wipes and clean your kitchen counter. The sun will shine, the birds will sing, and someone will drop chocolate in your lap. I bet you can’t use just one! :)

1 comment:

  1. I too love wipes! Face wipes, butt wipes, swiffer mop wipes, counter wipes. I love how creative you are with your blog. I think I've been jealous of your creativity since high school! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete