Saturday, June 14, 2008

Number of times I might have been pooped on a little: 12

Next topic.. I think I might be getting pooped on when I walk to work. I know you’d think I would know if that was happening, but I’ve been feeling these little tiny drops of something hit my face occasionally as I walk under all the trees on South Street. I asked one of my coworkers if she’d ever experienced that, and after a good laugh she said she didn’t think so, but she’d try to remember to pay attention in case she did. (I’m thinking maybe I should stop asking my coworkers things after writing this post… I must sound completely ridiculous) So, I’m not sure what it is, but I’m not imagining it.. When it first happened a couple weeks ago, I was convinced it was poo, just a little tiny bit, and it landed on my lip so naturally I kind of freaked out. But, I was almost home so I just made sure not to lick my lips until I got home and clean. Then I felt it AGAIN on another day. And it just keeps happening. It could be wetness from the trees, but it is just a little disconcerting..

No comments:

Post a Comment