Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scotland is so bi-polar

I mean really. Must we have such extreme cases of light and dark? Is there no middle ground?

Hubby! Find a job on the equator please! I need some consistency in life!

We finally finished the week containing the longest day of the year. We go to bed anytime between 10 and 12 at night, and you know, it always feels like we’re going to bed at 7.

In the winter I’m ready for bed at about 4pm. In the summer I can’t believe it’s already 11 and still doesn’t feel like bedtime.

I am ever confused when living here.

And the crazy thing is, you just can’t get used to it because it doesn’t last! As soon as you’re like, ‘oh yeah, this is the time when it stays light out really late’ and start making the necessary life adjustments, it’s already headed back into the darkness of despair.

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment