Friday, February 19, 2010

Evening: Tummy Time!

Aed doesn’t love tummy time, I think I have mentioned this before. He’ll stay on his stomach in a contented manner for a few minutes before he starts failing. He does roll, which is fun, I just don’t think he has put two and two together yet because he doesn’t seem to realize that all he has to do is roll if he doesn’t want to be on his tummy.

Here he is showing off his mad head raising skeelz..


(omygosh look at his cute hands!!)

And he does this a lot..


Sometimes it turns into a roll, sometimes he just leans from side to side.. you’ve got to work those triceps, you know.

These next pictures are more recent.. I couldn’t resist because he looked like such a little boy in that outfit :)


And, for your viewing pleasure, I took a picture of him while he was getting angry about being on his tummy.


Note the red face, throbbing head veins, and furrowed brow.. These are the beginnings of a perfect storm..

No comments:

Post a Comment