Friday, February 19, 2010

Let’s Play Catch Up!

Well I have been able to sort through all kinds of pictures of our baby boy, but alas, I cannot get the videos we’ve taken to work on my computer. I’m going to toy with them a bit, but until I get that worked out I’ll be posting lots of adorable photos :) Since there seems to be so much to update on, there will be a new post morning and evening til we’re caught up!

These photos were taken a few weeks ago and it’s amazing to see how quickly Aed changes.

We learned shortly after we got back from the States that he is still LONG. He has jumped his growth curve and is now almost in the 90th percentile for length – apparently he had a growth spurt while we were away! And, it doesn’t seem to matter how much food we shovel into his mouth, he has stayed steady in the 25th percentile for weight.


In other news.. He still makes this face..


He loves that lip!

Sometimes he does let go of it in order to give us a few of these..



Which we can’t get enough of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment